You can also waste a lot of resources chasing down opportunities that are outside your core business or core competencies. That's a common mistake. Even if you're doing well, growing quickly kills more businesses than just about anything else because of the inability to manage cashflow and customer service.
Is your strategic plan a little dusty? Or non-existent? Do you actually know what your values are and are you seeking people that align with them? Do you know what strategies are going to take you forward?
>> Here's how we can help:
- Helping you craft specific strategies for handling strategic issues, strategic opportunities and strategic threats. This can include economic modelling and business case development to make sure the strategy 'stacks up'.
- Helping you determine your ultimate goal (vision), the real core of what you do (mission), and the objectives you will need to meet along the way (goals).
- Creating strategic plans that guide and motivate (and don't gather dust on the shelf).
- Assisting you to define the strategies that will help you succeed, including marketing, funding, information technology and design.
- Reviewing your operations and processes to ensure you give your customers a positive experience of your organisation.
- Defining your brand values and helping you align your strategies with your desired brand (how your customers see you).
- Helping you identify blockages to success in your strategies with collaborative problem solving.